- Connection is to existing services that must be live and working and we must be provided with clear details of where we can isolate either the water and or the power if required when we attend.
- Services required - 13 amp power socket( 2 X 13 amp if a CUBE is specified) waste, hot and cold water supply.
- The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. COMBI tanks only require a cold water supply.
- Service must be within 500mm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible.
Please note the following:
- The Quooker PRO3 tank requires 480mm of height space and is 150mm in diameter. The tank is a cylinder.
- The Quooker PRO7 and Combi 2.2 tanks require 550mm of height space and are 200mm in diameter. They are both cylinders.
- The CUBE system requires a 430mm in height, 230mm in width, 440mm in depth. 65mm extra space either on front or side is needed for the CO2 cylinders. The tank is square.
- If you have specified a Flex tap please note we require at least 500mm deep X 200mm wide space below the tap position under the worktop in the cupboard. This is required to allow the weight that operates the Flex hose to move freely up and down. If it becomes restricted it will not operate as intended.
Comprehensive installation manuals and more detailed specifications are available here.