About the role
We are looking for a driven, dynamic, charismatic and self-motivated individual to work within our unique direct-customer sales team from our Manchester office. The sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales through a variety of platforms; telephone, webchat, Zoom and exhibitions. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. You will be guaranteed job satisfaction and an incredible earning potential.
Ultimately, a top-performing sales representative should achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that purchased products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
Job responsibilities and skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace to achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales targets
- Demonstrating product features to customers
- Contacting leads to present company products
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing
- Attending exhibitions
- Exhibit a positive, passionate, confident and motivated outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ensure our exceptional customer service is maintained, driving growth, and increasing efficiency throughout the customer’s journey
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made
- Adaptable to change and be a real support to your managers and colleagues alike
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude
- Sales experience preferable
- You understand your impact and how vital your role is to the business
About the company
A true revolution ...The new kitchen must-have. Quooker: the world's first and only true 100 degrees boiling water tap that immediately dispenses boiling water, filtered chilled and sparkling water. Tap on the worktop, tank underneath. A 100% Dutch invention taking over the world. Quooker have operated in the UK since 2006 and this is where the journey began. Tasked with building the concept of boiling water from the tap in the UK. Today we are a company with over 80 employees and have over 200,000 UK installations. You will know doubt have seen the Quooker as we appear on all the high-profile TV shows like MasterChef, Bake Off, Grand Designs and Saturday Kitchen. We have over 5,000 dealers actively displaying and promoting the product across the UK and Ireland. The business has been built on providing an unparalleled service. Adopting a unique marketing approach and with a very keen eye on customer service. Ensuring we are world class and best in class at everything and anything we do. These methods have enabled us to grow the business both in turnover and profit by over 1500% in 12 years.
Please apply by send us an email with your cv and application letter to email@example.com