About the role
We are looking for a driven, dynamic, charismatic and motivated individual to become part of our unique direct to customer sales team based in our Manchester showroom.
Your responsibilities will include identifying opportunities to increase sales while also converting incoming enquiries through a variety of platforms, for example over the phone, exhibitions and via virtual bookings. You should also be able to answer customers’ queries regarding features and benefits, USPs, product pricing and availability. Customer satisfaction is key to our success, so the customers’ needs should always be your top priority.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy, and understand how to ‘tap’ in to those requirements in an effective way. You will be working in a vibrant and social office environment, and we’ll guarantee job satisfaction and an incredible earning potential.
Job responsibilities and skills
- Maintaining our exceptional customer service throughout the customer’s journey, driving growth while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating product features and benefits to customers via a variety of platforms
- Contacting leads to present Quooker products while converting leads to sales
- Attending exhibitions to raise awareness of Quooker products and maximise sales opportunities
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers
- Completing and submitting order forms for processing
- Regular reporting on KPIs
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet and exceed sales targets
- Exhibit a positive, passionate, confident and motivated outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- A team player with an ability to undertake duties outside your job description if required to support the wider team
- Able to prioritise tasks in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not required
Quooker: the world's first and only true 100 degrees boiling water tap that immediately dispenses boiling water, filtered chilled and sparkling water. Tap on the worktop, tank underneath. A 100% Dutch invention taking over the world.
Quooker have operated in the UK since 2006 when our journey began, as we were tasked with creating the concept of boiling water on tap in the UK. Today we are a company with over 90 employees, and we have installed over 200,000 Quookers. We have over 5,000 Quooker dealers actively displaying and promoting our products across the UK and Ireland. Our business has been built on providing an exceptional service while keeping a very keen eye on customer satisfaction.
We have adopted a unique marketing strategy which ensures over 20 million people see Quooker in press and on TV every year, while our products also feature on numerous high-profile TV shows like MasterChef, Bake Off, Grand Designs and Saturday Kitchen
We strive to be world class and best in class at everything and anything we do, from offering unparalleled customer service to the highest employee satisfaction. These methods have enabled us to grow our business both in turnover and profit by over 1500% in 12 years.
- Competitive ‘win together, lose together’ bonus
- Free lunch on Deliveroo
- Pet-friendly office
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A collaborative, unique and energetic working environment
- Casual dress code
- Regular incentive rewards
- Employer pension contribution of up to 3%
- 50% Quooker discount
- Financial, physical, and mental wellbeing support
- Great training and learning resources
- Regular team social events
- Free on-site parking
If you’re interested in joining the Quooker team, send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon!