Quick answer to your question?
Problem with your Quooker system? We’re sorry to hear that. Not good news, but not as bad as you might think, because you can solve most problems yourself in just a few minutes.
Frequently asked questions
In advance of purchasing a Quooker system, what are the installation requirements?
Quooker systems can be fitted into new kitchens and also retrofitted into existing ones. To install a Quooker system, all that is required is space for the tank ….
Where can I order parts?
You can order parts directly from our service department or via our webshop. When you contact us ...
Can I install the Quooker system myself?
The Quooker system is supplied with installation materials and a clear installation guide ...
The Quooker system comes with a standard two-year warranty. Register your Quooker system to benefit from this warranty, but also to let us help you more efficiently.
Have you not been able to find the solution yet? Then contact us. Fill in our contact form and we will process your question as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to help you!
How to return empty CO2 cylinders
The used, empty CO2 cylinders must be returned per set of 4 items. You can find your personal return label in your Webshop account under the order overview.
How to return another product
Are you not satisfied with your service item or accessory? Or have you received a wrong product? Our products can be returned easily and free of charge in 4 steps.
Did not find the answer yet?
Call our Service Department
Our service department is available from 09:00-17:00.
Most problems can often be resolved by resetting the tank. You can easily do this yourself:
- Switch off the tank by pressing the red Q shaped button on top of the tank.
- Remove the plug from the power socket.
- Remove the tap’s black LED cable from the back of the red cover on top of the tank
- After 10 seconds, insert the cable back into the tank cover again. When doing this, use the inside port closest to the center of the tank (the connection port on the right when viewed from the back of the tank).
- Put the plug back in the socket and press the red Q shaped button to switch the tank back on.
- The light on the tank and tap should then go solid red (it will flicker a little).
- The light on the tap will go off, when the tank is up to temperature again and the tank light will slowly fade in and out.
- Check if the tap is dispensing boiling water again.
If the problem still occurs after a third attempt, please use our service contact form or our self-service tool. If you wish to contact our service department by telephone, please have the serial number of both the tank and the tap to hand. The serial number of the tank can be found on a transparent sticker just below the tank’s red cover. The serial number of the tap is on a label attached to the tap’s LED cable.
Our service department is available from 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00 on weekdays.
Our number is 0161 768 5900
Great Ducie Street
1 2984 AJ Ridderkerk