Technical Support Specialist
About the role
We are looking for a positive, friendly and proactive individual to join the Customer Service team in our Manchester office. You will be the first point of contact for customers in-person, online and via telephone, assisting with customer queries while maintaining the exceptionally high level of customer service we provide.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a customer centric approach, acting as an ambassador for the Quooker brand while developing and improving processes and systems to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction. You will be working in a vibrant and social office environment, and we’ll guarantee job satisfaction and an incredible earning potential.
Job responsibilities and skills
- Answering and dealing with all phone calls, emails and contact request forms promptly and efficiently, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Liaising with our Engineers to arrange their job schedules and book appointments
- Diagnose any product issues remotely, determining how each issue can be resolved and actioning next steps where necessary
- Improving our scheduling and customer service processes to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction, in accordance with our strategic objectives
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of our product and technical information to ensure each customer receives the correct information and service
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Exhibit a positive, passionate, confident and motivated outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet and exceed targets
- A team player with an ability to undertake duties outside your job description if required to support the wider team
- Able to prioritise tasks in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude
Quooker: the world's first and only true 100 degrees boiling water tap that immediately dispenses boiling water, filtered chilled and sparkling water. Tap on the worktop, tank underneath. A 100% Dutch invention taking over the world.
Quooker have operated in the UK since 2006 when our journey began, as we were tasked with creating the concept of boiling water on tap in the UK. Today we are a company with over 90 employees, and we have installed over 200,000 Quookers. We have over 5,000 Quooker dealers actively displaying and promoting our products across the UK and Ireland. Our business has been built on providing an exceptional service while keeping a very keen eye on customer satisfaction.
We have adopted a unique marketing strategy which ensures over 20 million people see Quooker in press and on TV every year, while our products also feature on numerous high-profile TV shows like MasterChef, Bake Off, Grand Designs and Saturday Kitchen
We strive to be world class and best in class at everything and anything we do, from offering unparalleled customer service to the highest employee satisfaction. These methods have enabled us to grow our business both in turnover and profit by over 1500% in 12 years.
- Free lunch on Deliveroo
- Pet-friendly office
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A collaborative, unique and energetic working environment
- Casual dress code
- Regular incentive rewards
- Employer pension contribution of up to 3%
- 50% Quooker discount
- Financial, physical, and mental wellbeing support
- Great training and learning resources
- Regular team social events
- Free on-site parking
If you’re interested in joining the Quooker team, send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon!