Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a positive, friendly and proactive individual to join our new Customer Service team in our Manchester office. You will be the first point of contact for customers in-person, online and via telephone, assisting with customer queries while maintaining the exceptionally high level of service we provide.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and customer centric approach, acting as an ambassador for the Quooker brand while developing and improving processes and systems to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering and dealing with all phone calls & emails promptly and efficiently, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Liaising with our Engineers to arrange their job schedules
- Diagnose any product issues remotely, determining how each issue can be resolved & actioning next steps where necessary
- Improving our scheduling and customer service processes to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction, in accordance with Quooker’s strategic objectives
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of our product and technical information in order to ensure each customer receives the correct information and service
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude
- You understand your impact and how vital your role is to the business.
A true revolution ...The new kitchen must-have. Quooker: the world's first and only true 100 degrees boiling water tap that immediately dispenses boiling water, filtered chilled and sparkling water. Tap on the worktop, tank underneath. A 100% Dutch invention taking over the world. Quooker have operated in the UK since 2006 and this is where the journey began. Tasked with building the concept of boiling water from the tap in the UK. Today we are a company with over 80 employees and have over 200,000 UK installations. You will know doubt have seen the Quooker as we appear on all the high-profile TV shows like MasterChef, Bake Off, Grand Designs and Saturday Kitchen. We have over 5,000 dealers actively displaying and promoting the product across the UK and Ireland. The business has been built on providing an unparalleled service. Adopting a unique marketing approach and with a very keen eye on customer service. Ensuring we are world class and best in class at everything and anything we do. These methods have enabled us to grow the business both in turnover and profit by over 1500% in 12 years.
Please apply by send us an email with your cv and application letter to email@example.com